Become a champion of sales team performance
Are the results and motivation of your representatives down or inconsistent? Does the implementation of your strategy require the team to change their ways of doing things?
With this module, you will be given methods and strategies to lead and motivate your team toward the expected performance goals. This will include relevant indicators, preparation of action plans, 1-on-1 meetings and coaching.
You are a Sales Manager, Manager of a Sales or Customer Service team in the field or in-house; this training will allow you to gain the leadership required to guide your team to succeed
- Build a relevant sales action plan in relation to the global and sales strategy.
- Make your representatives understand and follow business objectives and priorities.
- Structure sales dashboards to better analyze sales performance.
- Define the behaviours and methods that allow sales representatives to analyze their results and activities as well as build a corrective action plan.
- Master the techniques of conducting a 1-on-1 meeting with one of your representatives either face-to-face or remotely.
- Self-assessment before training on activity management.
- Video analysis of sales management meetings with your representative in different contexts
- Role-play on key selected realistic situations.
- Personal development plan at the end of the training. Gain access to new tools, checklists and best practices.
- Define the leadership role of a Sales Manager.Breakdown objectives into a sales action plan.Learn the key milestones of sales leadership
- Identify Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to drive sales and teams more efficiently.
- Build an individualized action plan
- Complete successful 1-on-1 coaching with your representatives
Open Public Session: $3.000 + Tx (per participant for the course that integrates training and e-learning modules, counting toward your annual accreditation by the Canadian Association of Sales Professionals (CPSA).
Private & custom company training : available upon request
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org