How to make your team successful while the environment is in perpetual change?
How to ensure you can continuously motivate your team on a daily basis as manager and leader?
How to provide meaning, communication, motivation, and create acceptance toward change every day with your teams?
Whether you are a manager, sales director, customer service manager, or simply in a situation to manage or influence a team, a project, a group of colleagues, third parties or sales partners, this training will enable you to motivate your team and to m ake it happen.
- Explain and present the strategy and objectives of the company.
- Acquire a method to develop team spirit, individual commitment and create a team commitment toward exceeding the goals.
- Know how to conduct motivating meetings that instigate change.
- Understand your own motivational factors.
- Classroom training will focus on practicing the methods so they can be applied in the field.
- The distance training course allows for learning flexibility and totrain at one’s own pace. The eLearning modules used before thetraining allows participants to preview new concepts.
- Use realistic cases of leadership and management situations.
- Review of a direct manager”s roles
- Build a project for my service and my team. Develop stronger/better group performance. Lead and manage change.
- Understand motivational factors that affect performance and increase the determination of your team members.
Web modules (eLearning) – allow greater flexibility in learning before and after the classroom training.
- Encourage teams to adhere to the vision.
- Value the new ideas of reps, collaborators and partners.
- Make the team want to embrace change.
- Prepare a meeting following Mercuri International’s CPA method.
- Conduct an effective meeting.
A series of “Essentials” cards illustrate and synthesize key concepts and best practices gained from Mercuri worldwide.
2-Day Open Public Session: $3,000 + Tx (per participant for the course that integrates training and e-learning modules, counting toward your annual accreditation by the Canadian Association of Sales Professionals (CPSA).
Private & custom company training : available upon request
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org