Your company has put relationships with customers at the heart of its strategy and as a manager you are wondering how to implement it successfully on a daily basis.
Your challenge is to get your team to embrace these new directions and to get them to adopt new behaviours with customers.
If you are a team manager in contact with customers (face-to-face, by phone, email…), Sales Manager, or Customer Service Manager this module will allow you to frame the interventions and communication needed by your employees.
It will help you define
• The skills and competencies required for each of your employees to succeed in their role.
• The scope of your responsibilities to effectively nurture a customer-centric corporate culture through your employees.
- Become aware of the related issues regarding the new focus on customer relationships
- Identify and build the client focused culture with all stakeholders.
- Develop your team’s proactiveness for customers’ benefit.
- Manage teams considering both customer and company interests.
- Self-diagnosis before and after face-to-face training.
- Individual and/or team exercises, with situational settings.
- Alternate between proven methods and the exchange of best practices.
- Build a personal development plan at the end of the training.
- Understand the issues of the new customer orientation within the company
- Define and understand your new role and responsibilities as a manager.
- Develop the skill set needed for the team and stakeholdersPlan key actions and give yourself the means to succeed.
- Establish and manage the stakes of the new customer relationship focus with all stakeholders
- Track teams, their actions and engage in smooth changes toward success
2-Day Open Public Session: $2.500 + Tx (per participant for the course that integrates training and e-learning modules, counting toward your annual accreditation by the Canadian Association of Sales Professionals (CPSA).
Private & custom company training : available upon request
Contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org