The sales function is at the center of an unprecedented earthquake. Indeed, few professions have experienced such a transformation of their performing practices in so few years. This earthquake has shaken the strongest convictions on the effectiveness of historical sales methods, and at the same time opens the door to new opportunities for outstanding sales productivity. Yet the sales function is often one of those that has least integrated the digital revolution.
Yesterday’s ways of doing things don’t work anymore. The approaches relating to obtaining appointments during prospecting, the discovery of needs, the drafting of an offer, the defense of price or order taking have now all been questioned and challenged. In many cases, the conventional techniques that are supposed to work on all these points no longer work or are simply so ineffective that sales operational costs compared to results do not make sense anymore.
You are a sales representative, this training will allow you to find solutions to delicate situations you encounter and update your practices through new approaches and technologies.
- Increase the number of opportunities.
- Increase the success rates of transforming a prospect to acustomer through better qualification and understanding.
- Increase conversion rates from leads to customers by developing your ability to influence in any sales situation.
- Develop better positioning at the customer after the first sale while consolidating the existing contacts.
- Self-diagnosis Web (eLearning): Pre-training self analysis allows participants to evaluate themselves, become aware of areas where they need improvement, and creates motivation for training. Self analysis after training can measure progress and achievements attributable to training.
- Multimedia animation Support: “Death by PowerPoint” generated by information overload of slides and lots of point lists. This training is supported by a multimedia presentation integrating 3D and videos, providing participants with a lively and exciting experience.
- Understand new purchasing behaviours.
- Identify better market opportunities.
- Obtain more successful appointments.
- Identify the stakeholders, their expectations and interests.
- Prepare the offer and its key benefits.
- Better sell the added-value and defend your offer.
- Remove any resistance and close the sale.
- Better develop and retain your customer base with new technologies.
Web modules (eLearning)
- Allows greater flexibility in learning before and after face-to-face training.
- Digital Participant Booklet: This training is accompanied by a digital book (eBook) given to participants, readable on PCs and tablets.
A series of “Essentials” cards that illustrate and synthesize key concepts and best practices gained from Mercuri worldwide.
2-Day Open Public Session: 2.000 + Tx (per participant for the course that integrates training and e-learning modules, counting toward your annual accreditation by the Canadian Association of Sales Professionals (CPSA).
Private & custom company training : available upon request
Contact us : email@example.com