How do we deal with more and more educated buyers who wield increasing power? Negotiating profitable agreements requires a structured approach with flawless preparation.
Few managers and representatives who negotiate have identified their styles as negotiators and few know how to thoroughly prepare.
If you are a sales rep for large companies, a Key Account Manager, Regional Director, Sales Manager or Business Development Manager then this training will give you key skills and methodologies to successfully negotiate and win those high stake, big potential, or strategically important sales.
- Prepare and structure a negotiation in order to be able to identify the real stakes of your customers.
- Identify one’s own behaviour as a negotiator and identify and adapt to the needs of the stakeholder.
- Strengthen your negotiating mindset to achieve more effective agreements.
- Building the right winning reflexes in difficult situations
- Know buyers’ tactics and know how to react to them.
- The participants adapt their methods with real cases during live negotiation role-plays
- Several realistic cases to practice various negotiating situations and apply the methods learned.
- The rules of negotiation effectiveness.
- The preparation of a negotiation.
- Identify the negotiator’s style and approach.
- How to exchange information in a negotiation.
- Confront and defend positions.
- Reach and implement an agreement
- Review of delicate situations.
- Draft a personal development plan
Web modules (eLearning): To allow greater flexibility in learning before and after face-to-face training.
- Get out of the nit-picking negotiation approach.
- Understand the method and merit of mutual gains.
- Why modernize our sales presentations?
- The difference between presentation and a written offer.
A series of “Essentials” cards illustrate and synthesize key concepts and best practices gained from Mercuri worldwide.
2-Day Open Public Session: $2.500 + Tx (per participant for the course that integrates training and e-learning modules, counting toward your annual accreditation by the Canadian Association of Sales Professionals (CPSA).
Private & custom company training : available upon request
Contact us : email@example.com