Mercuri International, a global leader in sales consulting and training is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to join our growing team of consultants. This opportunity is with our Montreal office yet also working closely with our Ontario team and reporting directly to the President for Canada. Our ideal team member is self-motivated, professional, organized and can work independently in a fast-paced ever-changing environment. You will have the opportunity to participate in state-of-the-art training programs with the ability to advance your career.
Executive Assistant Responsibilities
- Working with Canadian consultants as well as support teams from North America, Europe and the rest of the world.
- Organizing events and making travel arrangements.
- Office management, customer service, answering phones taking detailed customer information, inside sales.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Assisting with proposal preparation.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or other administrative role.
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite.
- Impeccable written and verbal French.
- Very good written and verbal English.
- Familiar with CRM, social media, survey and other software.
- University degree holder.
- International experience a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Incentive program
- Working from home
- Initial & ongoing training
- Laptop, printer, telephone … all provided
Qualified applications only. Please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with asked salary and desired commencing date.